We currently accept applications for membership based on referrals from families in our co-op or families who attend our church.
- Sign the Membership Agreement. This includes a statement affirming the parent involved has accepted Jesus Christ as his/her personal Savior.
- To request the Membership Agreement, please email SWHCoopDirector@gmail.com.
- Pay the annual non-refundable membership fee of $40 (plus a $30 fee for the background check for new members).
- Submit a medical release form for each family member involved.
- Parental Release Form: Click Here
- Please fill out for every child under 18.
- Adult Release Form: Click Here
- Please fill out for every participating adult 18 and older (parent/guardian signature still required on this form for those under 21).
- Submit a background check for the parent if new, and a background renewal form if returning.
- Read the SWH Homeschool Co-op Membership Handbook and agree to abide by the guidelines in it.
- Read the SW Hills Beliefs and agree not to teach any doctrines that are contrary to the beliefs of the church.
- If a new member from another church:
- Submit a copy of the church’s statement of faith
- Submit a letter of recommendation from a current pastor.
- Returning members will serve by:
- Teaching or helping in one class
- New members will serve by:
- Helping in one class
Once a family’s membership has been accepted, the co-op director will email them a password in order to register for classes.